Hi there everyone!
Today we made the photo shoot and I think that the editorial it's gonna be good... but I'll talk about it better really soon.
I'm so tired today, so I only had read your lovely comments (thank you! tomorrow I'll answer all of them, promise ;)! ) and listened to old Marianne Faithfull songs.
When I was about 16 years old I just wanted to be like her. And I don't know why... I mean, I was so involved with punk music in that time... but I loved her so much, and she was one of my icons for sure, especially during her 60s career.
I used to sing As Tears Go By every time I broke a heart or my heart was broken; this is something that only a few people knew before I told you here, it's funny... because I'm sure that my mother doesn't know this!
Did you have a secret idol when you were young? An idol that only you and a few people knew about it?
I could love Joan Baez (my mother used to listen to her so much), or maybe another one... but I fell in love with her and her voice.
That time was a good time... when I wanted to be like Marianne Faithfull.
Btw, today's my mum's birthday... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM! I love you!








0 Comments