Hi guys ! Happy Wednesday . Hope you are having a great week so far.
A little while back Avon released a new BB Perfection haircare range, and as always I knew I needed to give it a try. I'm super picky with haircare, I have thick coloured hair , that gets frizzy , but then again can get super greasy quickly.
I was SUPER tempted to try this range, so I decided to go big and try everything in the range. The range includes a shampoo, conditioner , beauty balm and mask. I was scared to get the conditioner, mask and beauty balm, because I know my hair ... It's either going to love it .. or it was going to go down horrible. (To be honest I thought it was going to go horrible.. since I know some products that claims to nourish is too nourishing on my hair )
I was pleasantly surprised when I use these combos together. The shampoo is AMAZING ! Hydrating, but not too hydrating, cleans my hair very nicely and keeps the frizzy hair at bay. The conditioner is nice too ... I like that it doesn't weigh my hair down , but does hydrate it a bit. The beauty balm is also pretty amazing, a little goes a loooonnng way , but this acts as a heat protecting balm too , which is ALWAYS a bonus as I heat style my hair basically everyday.
But the most AMAZING stand out products for me from this range - The mask ! It works AMAZING !! It's recommended to keep it in for 20 minutes .. And if you do - the results are MIND BLOWING ! But to be real , I don't ALWAYS have time for that ... But leaving it in for 2minutes makes a huge difference too. My hair stays in style longer, looks soooo bouncy and healthy (and let's be real who doesn't want shiny bouncy healthy hair ? ) I did also find this made my hair tangle less...
So onto the 10 Benefits of this range :
- take care of your hair,
- protect,
- nourish,
- improve the shine,
- help against humidity,
- smooth,
- maintain the hydration in your hair,
- tame curls,
- make your hair silky smooth,
- and make styling easier.
The help against humidity part is pretty true too - We had a mini family break for my dad's birthday at the end of September ... And the place we went was hot and humid. I took the shampoo and mask along ... And not one day did I struggle with my hair turning frizzy on me. And my hair would normally go wild and frizzy and have tons of fly-aways . Even after going on hiking trips( and falling into a river ) my hair was still nice and smooth. Pretty impressive in my books .
The two stand out products from this range for me personally - The shampoo and mask. I'm already on my second bottle of shampoo (and I already have a back up ) and more than half way with my mask (And while I'm a huge fan off face masks , I usually HATE hair masks ) . This is pretty magical range in my books.
How has YOUR week been so far ?



0 Comments