Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Running Man" Jean So-min "I want to marriage"... What's the surprise?

I want to marriage.Jean So-min reveals heartfelt feelings for marriageJeon So-min was embarrassed by the signal couple of Hong Kong at the second SBS entertainment <Running Man> Mission Year-end Settlement> race, which was broadcast on the 16th, and shouted, I want to marriage too.On the same day, the Mission Challenge will be unveiled at Running Man, where Yoo Jae-seok X Ji Seok-jin X Jeon So-min team, which was recommended last week, is recommended to eat steak by locals.Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kongs various food, but they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found a newlywed couple who took a wedding shoot during the Mission.Jeon So-min looked at the newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted, I want to marriage and embarrassed Ji Seok-jin and Yoo Jae-seok.Jean So-min said, I wished so much luck to be lucky because I could not marriage in <Running Man>.I do not think I can marriage, he laughed with a painful confession.On the other hand, the three people faced another crisis because of a new Mission that reminds them of hell more than silver hell.Yoo Jae-seok X Ji Seok-jin X Jeon So-min can be seen at <Running Man> broadcasted at 4:50 pm on whether he can carry out the Mission safely and return to Korea.

“I want to marriage.”

Jean So-min reveals heartfelt feelings for marriage Jeon So-min was embarrassed by the signal couple of Hong Kong at the second SBS entertainment <Running Man> 'Mission Year-end Settlement> race, which was broadcast on the 16th, and shouted, "I want to marriage too."

On the same day, the Mission Challenge will be unveiled at Running Man, where Yoo Jae-seok X Ji Seok-jin X Jeon So-min team, which was recommended last week, is recommended to eat steak by locals.

Earlier, they hoped to succeed in Hong Kong's various food, but they fell into Hong Kong cotton hell and gave a big smile. Jeon So-min found a newlywed couple who took a wedding shoot during the Mission.

Jeon So-min looked at the newlyweds who had no intention of wedding photography with a happy expression and suddenly shouted, "I want to marriage" and embarrassed Ji Seok-jin and Yoo Jae-seok. Jean So-min said, "I wished so much luck to be lucky because I could not marriage in <Running Man>. I do not think I can marriage, "he laughed with a painful confession.

On the other hand, the three people faced another crisis because of a new Mission that reminds them of hell more than 'silver hell'. Yoo Jae-seok X Ji Seok-jin X Jeon So-min can be seen at <Running Man> broadcasted at 4:50 pm on whether he can carry out the Mission safely and return to Korea.

Post a Comment

0 Comments