On Thursday there was a tease of spring.
Nope, there were no green buds to be found.
The daffodils haven't started pushing up through the winter ground.
But oh my there were lovely warm breezes. The thermometer was reading 72 degrees and the sun was peaking from behind the clouds.
It was nothing short of heavenly, and I couldn't let the day go by without a walk.
The arboretum was calling my name along with dog walkers, joggers, and moms pushing strollers.
I managed to get in a two mile walk without becoming too overly tired, but I realized I have gotten out of shape the last couple of months. Time for me to get back to daily walking.
The next ten days are going to be up and down with the temperatures and there is a lot of rain in our forecast so I am going to have to start mall walking again. I need to be ready when spring actually does get here.
For now that tease of spring definitely cheered me up, but I can't wait for the real thing to get here.
How is the weather in your neck of the woods?


0 Comments