Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CRAZY PATCHWORK HEXAGONS.



I've finished 2 of my smaller crazy patchwork hexagons, they just need wadding and backing now.


These hexagons are a lot smaller than my usual size measuring only5 inches across the flat sides.


Now I am looking forward to embellishing this yellow one.


Above are some more templates that Tom has cut out for me, these are a bit bigger in size, 7 1/2 inches across.
Although the smaller one's are fun they really don't allow for a lot of embellishment so I'm looking forward to seeing what the larger one will look like.

Nothing much else happening here, sweltering yesterday like the rest of the country and quite nice and cool today with some well needed rain.
Tennis takes priority now and Wimbledon is on the cards every afternoon for the next 2 weeks so sewing may take a bit of a back seat.

Post a Comment

0 Comments