Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grace at home: link up!

Today is the start of my new linky party: Grace at Home. I'm so glad you're here! This party is designed to showcase all the little things you do to make your home a place of grace.

This is what I see as I look out my front door today:


Looking back toward the house, including the basketball goal all ready for shooting hoops after dinner:



There's no way to compete with the beauty God has created, is there? Right now I'm just trying to bring a little of that beauty inside. Here's the new tablescape I created for our living room coffee table:


A coffee table book, a magnifying glass, and a little vignette. Very simple. My favorite thing is the bird's nest holding a candle.


I added a bit of lichen to the nest just because I like the color. See?


Simple touches of the outside brought indoors create grace at home, I think.

Photobucket
So how about you? What have you done lately to create grace in your home? This is the place for your link up a post about
  • DIY projects
  • decorating
  • recipes
  • hospitality
  • homemaking tips
  • parenting
  • marriage
  • faith
  • self-care
Whatever you do to make your home a place of grace, I'd like to hear about it. Please link up the permalink for your post, not your blog's home page. Please include a link back to the party so that others can join the fun. And please help me spread the word!





Post a Comment

0 Comments