Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To Clean A White Porcelain Sink


I've found the best way to clean a white porcelain sink.

Restores it in minutes without a lot of scrubbing and even removes those awful dark gray scratch marks.

Check out how to do it and keep your own sink looking brand new.

White Porcelain Farmhouse Sink


Ok before we start here, I have to tell you that I didn't set out to write a post about cleaning my old sink. That my friends is a byproduct of a long, long story about finally getting the sink of my decorating dreams.

So if you're here for the cleaning, feel free to skip to the end of this tale. However, if you like drama, grab a cup of something and sit down, because have I got a sink saga for you. 😉

Big, white, workhorse style, porcelain sinks have always been my favorites.

They remind of old farmhouses, my grandmother's comfortable kitchen and the kind of character filled homes I have always loved.

When we added our kitchen, about twenty years ago, apron front/ farmhouse style sinks were just starting to show up in mainstream magazines and I was smitten.

While I had no plan regarding cabinets, appliances or flooring, I was certain that I would have one of those dreamy throwbacks like grandma had. Read More of This Article

Post a Comment

0 Comments