Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

inspiration on a thursday

Every morning when I wake up, I start my day with a positive affirmation.

Because I believe that 


via

So each Thursday, I am going to devote my blog to a positive affirmation. 

Today I will thank myself for my strength



it carried me this far



and I've come a long way.



so each day I will continue to reach for the sky.



Yesterday, right after I did my positive affirmation I got a call from the sheriff in North Carolina. They have spoken with the woman who has my property and she has agreed to give it back. She will be out of town for the next month or more and so asked if we could do the transfer in early September. I agreed because this actually works for my move at the end of the summer. As I still haven't made a decision about where I will be going, I hopefully will now not have to move it twice. 

I'm going to keep those positive affirmations and prayers rolling.



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments