Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

May 18th WOYWW

Another Wednesday and another What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday joining in with Julia and the gang over at Stamping Ground. It's a great way to travel around the world and visit other desks. It's a lovely group to join with. However this week it is being held by Lunch Lady Jan who is hosting while Julia is out.

This is my desk this week


A portion of my desk. Couldn't show the rest as I am working on ATCs for the swap. I haven't ever made any before. I've done some art journaling but it's been a while. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing with paints.

I did finish up this today - a card for my sister's birthday.


There is also my weekly update of my cross stitch. I have (FINALLY) finished the lot of grey I was working on. I got to do some colour and now back to another lot of grey. Someone asked about the grey - there is a lot of (groan) backstitch to do on top of it. I've decided that I don't like working with the metallic either. I was having a lot of trouble with it - finally decided to work with a much bigger needle (one you usually get in freebie kits) instead of the 28 petites I usually work it. That ended up being much easier as the eye is larger and I could thread all the gold/silver through it.


I'm not sure how much I'll get done this week. It is my birthday on Thursday and daughter is coming to spend the day then I will be going back to her place (she lives about 75 miles away) for the night and to spend Friday with her.  Saturday we are going to an art/craft show in Lansing (where she lives). Then on Monday/Tuesday hubby and I are going to visit Sleeping Bear Dunes before heading up to Traverse City. It's going to be a busy and fun weekend!

Post a Comment

0 Comments