Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summer home tour


Welcome to my home!  I'm so glad you're here!

Here's our house as it looks in the lazy, hazy summer days.



The air outside smells delicious right now--just look at all the gardenias in bloom!


Won't you stop and sit a spell on the front porch? This shady spot is our outdoor living room, and it's a favorite hangout in the summertime. Would you like some iced tea or Pellegrino?


Now come on inside. Here's what you'll see as you come in the front door:



To the left of the stairs is my husband's study.



From the foyer you can enter the dining room.  I painted it this deep French blue a couple of years ago, and I just love it.  You can read more about that here.








From the foyer you can also get a peek into the living room, where big changes are underway. I'll be revealing the finished room soon!  Just to whet your appetite, here's a look at some of the fabrics from the new room:



I can't wait to get this room finished so I can share it with you.

Now come into the kitchen.  We love this big room!







Here's the 
screened porchI love this room, especially in the summertime when everything is so green.  It feels like being in a treehouse.





Now back inside.  Here's a look at my laundry room, which I just updated.




  Right up the back stairs is the bonus room. This room is above the large garage you see here: 








This is a wonderful hangout space for our three boys.  Its most important purpose right now is a studio for our youngest son, better known as LegoLee329.  You can read all about his work here--he makes video reviews of Lego sets.



Now back to the main level, which includes our master suite:





You can read all about the master bedroom here and the master bathroom here.

Last stop on the tour today is the guest room, which got an update last year.  If you come visit, this is where you'll stay!

Thanks so much for joining me for a summertime tour!  It's such an honor to have you, and I hope you'll come again.





I'm joining some great parties with these wonderful hostesses:

And I'm proud and grateful to have been featured here:

Serenity Now blog

A Stylish Interior

Post a Comment

0 Comments