Kiko ~ 500 Pearly Oleander Pink
Orchid pink with pink shimmer
Kiko should be getting way more love out there in nail blogging land! They make really great quality polishes at a great price too! Today I’m going to show you a very delicately pretty polish. It has got number 500 – and the name (which Kiko never states on the bottles) is Pearly Oleander Pink.
It covered in two easy and fast drying coats. I placed stars on my nails before the second layer was dry and sealed the whole thing with topcoat.
Here’s my final manicure taken in daylight. Isn’t it just a pretty colour?
This is the exact same thing, just photographed in my lightbox. I really like the shimmer in this polish!
These are the ingredients! :D The black stars are from Inglot and can also be used for creative makeup looks!
Kiko should definitely be featured more! Go Kiko!!!
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality and formula. Pretty colour and shimmer.
Overall impression: Great quality and formula. Pretty colour and shimmer.
Buy again: Yes




0 Comments