Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Addiction is real: 2015 Topps Stadium Club

Stumbled into Target today at lunch to see if they had loose packs of archives since I feel like nothing good ever comes out of rack packs - rack packs are evil - and saw what do you know - rack packs of 2015 Stadium Club. Of course I buckled and bought one...


I have a different definition of value than Topps - 12 cards for $5.99 is ridiculous but I had to see these so I guess they know we're all suckers.


My first card of the boy wonder - Kris Bryant. I absolutely love this years design.
Full bleed: CHECK
Simple design: CHECK
Great Photos: CHECK


Pulled this sweet Jackie insert seeded at 1:16 packs, not bad.



More great photos of a couple Hall of Famers. Sox fans who's that in the photo with Fisk?
























More great photos, the card stock is also nice and sturdy compared to Archives especially. I will probably not buy much retail because of the price but I love this set and will probably try to complete it once they pop up in lots on Ebay.


Rack packs are still evil.

Post a Comment

0 Comments