Thanks to Kiwi Soft-Ins, my heels are as good as new again! It would have been such a waste if I just threw my heels away like that, as the base is still very pretty, and nowhere near spoiled.
I have always liked Leopard prints, on bags or wallets etc, it makes things look more high class. So it goes without saying that I chose the Leopard one. Plus, I feel that the colour makes it last longer, since dirt will not be seen too easily on brown, as compared to white for the Zebra pattern.
The Kiwi-Ins are more lengthy rather than wide, so it was not a perfect fit on my wider heels (I have wider feet). However, I think this is alright, as the gap left is minimal, and it saves me the trouble of trimming to fit (which I am very bad at doing).
I am a size 5.5 or 37. And the Kiwi-Ins are slightly longer than that. It would probably fit a maximum of size 6 (38) or 6.5 (39).
I can't believe I am shoe-camwhoring. The Kiwi-Ins are really so pretty that I just had to take more pictures of it.
See, the heels are still good right? I have always believed in the quality of Americaya shoes. They have been around in Singapore for decades already.
Trying a more artistic pose. lol.
Another pose.By the way, the sticker is not exactly sticky, so you will have to be very accurate, and avoid re-pasting. Do it one-shot, and wear your heels to step on the Kiwi-Ins, until they stick down hard.
So what are you waiting for? I think every girl is entitled to leopard prints and zebra backs, so go out and get your Kiwi Soft-Ins now. A new shoe at a steal. =)










0 Comments